If the contents of my car were any clue, I can be a little messy. That's an understatement....my bedroom was one pile of $#!* away from an episode of Hoarders before I cleaned it last week. With 16 units, tutoring 10 hrs/wk and student teaching, this is not allowed. It helps that I'm not living in 3 different places anymore, and that I'm not living with any crazy people anymore...but I am busier than I've ever been before. Hence, Busy Lady Bird. Here's a glimpse at next month...
Mondays and Tuesdays are pretty managable.
Wednesdays, on the other hand:
5:00-7:00am: finish homework that I didn't finish the night before because I fell asleep on my computer.
7:30-3:00pm: teach all day and figure out what the heck I'm doing with thirty 10 year olds, 7 of whom are still learning English.
4:00-6:00pm: rush to class at main campus...try to remember to eat something.
6:00-10:00pm: try to stay awake in class.
10:00-12:00am: try and stay awake on the drive home.
Yeah, that's a 20 hr. day.
Thursday:
Do it all over again, except classes are in Palm Desert, thankfully.
THANK GOD FOR FRIDAYS!
*********************************************************************
Phillipians 4 has been keeping me sane lately:
4Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Wow! That is quite the calendar!
ReplyDelete